According to latest Political news, the senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Saturday claimed that he received threat calls from abroad last week cautioning him against speaking about Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed and others.
The senior BJP leader wrote a letter to the Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on the very next day informing him about the calls and urged the central governemtn to take effective actions and deal with terror-related issues.
Talking to media outside Parliament, the BJP vice president said, “I got a call on February 16 and I wrote a letter to the Home Minister and the Home Secretary informing them about the call. The caller threatened me about speaking against Hafiz Sayeed.”
He further told media that the serial blasts in Hyderabad and the threat calls to me, clearly show that there is continuous working of terror in our country.
He added, “I urge the government to address these issues not casually but with effective and strong mindset. The message should go that no element can destabilise the unity of the country.”
He said, “It is a late decision but in national interest. There was a strong anger across the nation due to the delay (in execution). Despite the late action, people in the country have heaved a sigh of relief and this hanging has given a message to the terrorists and the anti-national forces working against the country.”