On Sunday, people were protest against rape and other crimes against women in the national capital, but they were lathicharged as some sections of the crowd turned violent at India Gate.
However, many people were injured during the lathicharged which also includes women protestors. Further, the Delhi Police also used water cannons and tear gas shells to disperse the protesters.
Now, the questions arises that at what point the government go wrong. We have found six major mistakes of the federal government of the country.
1. Government totally misunderstands how widespread anger against quality of policing was motivating and inspiring protests.
2. there was no proper presence of demonstrative actions, if the mob turned violent
3. The Home Minister of the country was seen motivating the steps taken by Delhi Police, even when numbers of women were injured in the protest.
4. there was no senior representative from the government who could talk with the protestors at India Gate
5. Lack of uniform, no blue prints to handle the young protestors.
6. government used force on peaceful women, youth protestors on Saturday as well as on Sunday.