The year 2012 has comes to an end and New Year 2013 is knocking at the door. The Bollywood is also preparing for the new year with number of fresh movies.
Year 2012 is one of the fines year for Hindi film industry. However, it would be interesting to see that if 2013 would bring success or not?
Here follows top 15 Bollywood film releasing in 2013.
1. Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola: lead roles in the film played by Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma, Pankaj Kapur and much talented Shabana Azmi. The film is directed by Vishal Bhardwaj.
2. Inkaar: the Sudhir Mishra’s film which brings the issue of sexual harassment at the work place. Chitrangana Singh and Arjun Rampal would be doing the lead role in the film.
3. Special Chabbis: the film is directed by Neeraj Pandey, who earlier gave us ‘A Wednesday’ released in 2008. This film has some stars like Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher and Manoj Bajpayee.
4. Chennai Express: the much awaited film of super star Shahrukh Khan with filmmaker Rohit Shetty. Will this combination evolve as a lethal one?
5. Kai Po Che: director Abhishek Kapoor will be casting new faces for this film, however, we have seen many of them on Television but this film would be big for all of them.
6. Zanjeer Remake: the remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s Zanjeer.
7. Ghanchakkar: Vidya Balan and Emraan Hashmi’s film, a mix of comedy. The film is directed by Rajkumar Gupta.
8. . Bhaag Milkha Bhaag: filmmaker Rakesysh Omprakash Mehra who directed ‘Delhi 6′ and ‘Rang De Basanti’. Once again comes with Farhan Akhtar as Milkha Singh.
9. One Upon A Time in Mumbaai Again: Akshay Kumar will be in the negative role in this film. Must be watchful film in the coming year.
10. Krrish 3: Hrithik Roshan is the new ‘Ghajini’. Hrithik has developed a six pack abs for the film, plus the franchise is an already established name. Are we finally going to see a ‘proper’ superhero film in Hindi?
11. Dhoom 3: Aamir Khan will be seen in the negative role in this film, and this film is the most awaited film of the year 2013. ‘Dhoom 3’ will release close to Christmas 2013. Moreover, a new director Vijay Krishna Acharya (Tashan) is wielding the megaphone this time. Are we going to miss Sanjay Gadhvi?
12. Besharam: Ranbir Kapoor’s name has turned into a brand after ‘Rockstar’ and ‘Barfi’. The Kapoor boy has shown a range of emotions but the tagline of the film, ‘Na samman ka moh, na apmaan ka bhay,’ suggests that he still needs to explore himself.