The big Khiladi of Bollywood, actor Akshay Kumar is a real hero in his real life as well, the actor had recently turned out to be a lifesaver to a woman.
It is said in reports that a lady named Nina Elavia Jaipuria could have got electrocuted if Akki had not been there.
Talking to media, some eyewitnesses said, “Though it happened in a split second, we know what got averted. We had lit up the stage and suddenly we were told that one of the electrical circuits was malfunctioning. Unfortunately, by that time both Akshay and Nina had gone on stage and had started talking. Mending the circuit would mean that the programme had to be halted mid-way.”