Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy who had already alleged that Union home minister P Chidambaram and former Telecom Minister A Raja acted together in fixing 2G, has demanded to the Delhi trial court for CBI investigate on Chidambaram’s role in the 2G scam.
Today the court will declare its order on petition filed by Swamy in scam.
However, CBI officials and then finance ministry officials had been accepted and ready to be examined to prove Swamy’s case.
To pin point P.Chidambaram , Swamy said that Chidambaram, as the then finance minister, had permitted Swan Telecom and Unitech, who had secured the 2G licenses for low prices, to sell their shares to foreign companies.
Although, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s name had come in this case as Swamy said, Manmohan singh had also been known about participation of both in 2G scam.
While on Thursday 17th Nov, by receiving a DoT file, containing over 400 pages of file nothings and 2G related deliberations between the finance ministry and ministry of telecommunications, from CBI, Swamy had committed the documents, which he had received from the CBI after the court’s order, ‘shows in great detail’ as far as spectrum pricing was concerned that it was jointly taken by Raja and Chidambaram.
Meanwhile by taking one step ahead Swamy said, “I am satisfied with the documents. I have now got enough material to make allegation against Chidambaram. Now he will be able to prove his case that Raja and Chidambaram were together in the 2G conspiracy…”