Apple and Samsung, the most two successive technology firm, are always beat each other by claiming that one is copying to other. This copyright issue is passing from last many months.
There are many cases regarding their patent disputes running in the US, Japan, France, Germany and Australia. According to financial report, Apple Company is ready to be fighting with Samsung in form of 19 lawsuits in 12 courts in nine countries.
In April of this year, Apple sued Samsung by putting a claim to be copied its designs of iPod and iPhone. Meanwhile the ban on the sales of both competing smartphones and tablets has been put on.
But now In US District court, Apple suggested Samsung by issuing a legal brief as its patent lawsuit that how he could choose alternate design for its Smartphones.
The Design Alternatives
In section 2-40 and 2-41 of the redacted public legal brief (pdf), Apple offers alternative smartphone designs Samsung could have used instead:
• Front surfaces that is not black or clear
• Front surfaces that is not rectangular, not flat, and without rounded corners
• Display screens that are squarer than rectangular or not rectangular at all
• Display screens that are not centered on the front surface of the phone and that have substantial lateral borders
• Speaker openings that are not horizontal slots with rounded ends and that are not centered above the display screen
• Front surfaces that contain substantial adornment
• Phones without bezels at all or very different-looking bezels that are not thin, uniform, and with an inwardly sloping profile
The tablet alternatives Apple felt Samsung should have explored are similar:
• Overall shapes that are not rectangular with four flat sides or that do not have four rounded corners
• Front surfaces that are not completely flat or clear and that have substantial adornment
• Thick frames rather than a thin rim around the front surface
• Profiles that is not thin
• A cluttered appearance